Samson Airline 77 Vocal Headset System
Wireless Headset System with Headworn QV10E Microphone – includes unbalanced 3.5mm minijack to jack cable for speech recognition. XLR to 3.5 mm balanced minijack adapter cables optional, see note below.
The Samson Airline 77 Vocal Headset has been designed for vocalists – whether speech recognition, circuit lecturing, onstage performing or aerobic instruction – where sound, comfort and reliability are big factors. The Airline 77 promotes excellent noise cancelling and filtering for superior speech recognition performance. The Airline 77 system uses the CR77 receiver unit but has its own unique transmitter unit which is attached to the headset, giving the user ultimate flexibility and movement. The headset includes an AH1 transmitter. We would recommend using the Buddy 6G USB sound pod with this microphone headset.
In most instances the unbalanced cable provided is ideal for speech recognition. In situations where long cables are required or where interference is a major issue we would recommend the balanced XLR cables which you can choose from the options above. Some people may also prefer the XLR cable for its robustness and durability.
Samson Airline 77 Vocal Headset System Features:
- True diversity UHF wireless headset system with PLL frequency control
- XLR and unbalanced 1/4 inch jack plug outputs, jack to minijack converter for PC/Mac
- Power/battery LED, power switch and mute switch
- Headset condenser microphone is sweat resistant using unidirectional cardioid pickup pattern for a better sound
- Multi-segment audio level and RF level LED meters
- Squelch and volume control
- A/C adapter and Jack to Jack, Jack to minijack & XLR to minijack (3.5 mm) cable supplied