- How do I get ScriptManager to start automatically with Dragon NaturallySpeaking?
- Can I edit a script directly with ScriptManager?
- Will ScriptManager show the scripts available which have been created using third-party scripting engines such as Vocola, other NatLink scripting engines, KnowBrainer etc?
- If I turn off the automatic window adjustment capability is it possible to adjust the windows easily any other way?
- Is it possible to show the script details when ScriptManager is not the active window?
- What do I do if I get problems using ScriptManager?
- Which versions of Windows will ScriptManager run with and which versions of Dragon NaturallySpeaking?
- Which languages and user profiles will ScriptManager work with?
Simply copy a shortcut icon for ScriptManager to your Windows Startup folder: for example, with Windows 7:
There will be a shortcut icon placed on the desktop automatically at installation. Simply delete it if you don’t want a shortcut icon on the desktop.
For the moment, no, but this is a feature we hope to incorporate in a future release.
No, it will not presently and we have no plans to implement such a feature. We suggest talking to the application vendors for the scripting engines themselves.
Simply say “ADJUST Window” and “RESET Windows” to reset all the windows which have been adjusted. Additionally, ScriptManager will automatically adjust the windows to the original sizes when minimising, hiding or closing the ScriptManager application. You may not want to adjust the windows automatically: for example, it may stop mouse positioning scripts from setting the mouse accurately.
Simply say “SWITCH to ScriptManager” to make it the active window and “SHOW Script Details” and then switch back to your working application by clicking on it or its taskbar access or by voice simply say “RETURN to application”.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org giving as clear a description of the problem as possible. Additionally, please attach the error log which is located at:
ScriptManager has been tested with version 9, 10 and 11 of Dragon NaturallySpeaking (Preferred, Professional and Medical) and should run with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 on 32-bit and 64-bit versions. It should additionally run with the Legal version, although we have not tested this to date.
ScriptManager is fully compatible with all English, German and Dutch user profiles. Additionally ScriptManager will work with any other language user profile but the inbuilt voice commands and help screens will be displayed in English.
if you change user profile while ScriptManager is running it will automatically reload the voice commands set for the appropriate user. You can even change from an English user profile to a German user profile or Dutch user profile or any combination of these three language profiles.
if using an English, German or Dutch user profile the voice commands for ScriptManager and help displays will be available in the appropriate language, this is catered for automatically.